Thursday, May 20, 2010

JUST CALL ME



I had a friend staying with me for a couple of days and while we were sitting at the little table behind the kitchen and chatting he suddenly pointed into the lower garden and asked with great interest:
" What is that ? "
" Where " I asked, following his extended finger with my eyes, not having a clue what he meant.
" Down there where the cables are coming out of the green ", he replied pointing repeatedly with his finger in that direction.
" Well, that is my telephone line".
"Oh" , he said.
And then after a moment of silence he added : " Should you not may be clean that out a little bit cause I think that people might actually be able to understand you on the phone when you speak."
True. He had a point there.
I had gotten so used to all that green and rapid growth around me that I do not notice anymore things like that.
And in fact I don't know how to reach that pole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails