Saturday, May 22, 2010

IN THE MIST




There are days when the sea feels that she must blow her misty breath far onto the land. 
Being and walking at the beach feels like a mystical experience to me on these days. Wet fog is hanging in the air and drifting over the dunes and into town. When I start walking my eyes follow the ones that are in front of me. If there are any. And strangely and in contradiction to the other days when I want to be alone I try not to loose them out of sight.


And start looking that someone or something might appear suddenly in front of me breaking out of the fog. 


And strange things can happen. I think I see things that I can not explain. And when I am there they are gone.


But then I am all alone again on my way home. Or so I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails