Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I Learned To Look Closer


I do not like to combine things in pairs and create symmetry. But I like those two raindrops. They compliment each other.

A friend asked me the other day: Where to you get all these motifs from for your photos? How do you see all these things ? 
The answer is easy. I have traveled all my life and lived in different countries. And I have enjoyed this tremendously. It was my daily bread and I have treasured each and every experience.
Since I have set up my own business I have no more time to travel like before and all the income earned is re-channeled into the business.
So I said to myself: Let's go and look what there is to see!. Let's go and see what there is right in front of  my eyes. !
And there is so much just in front of my eyes. I only had to walk ten meters to see amazing things.

I LEARNED TO LOOK CLOSER BECAUSE I COULD NOT GO SO FAR ANYMORE. 

And in the end that was the best thing that could happen. Cause now I can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails