Friday, May 28, 2010

BIRDS IN PARADISE


It is the time of the year again when the small red berries are ripe.


And of course it is celebration time for the birds who live in paradise.


This is the view that I get when I look out of my office window.


There is truly no better place to be than right in the middle of berry-paradise. Berry Paradise is my garden. I am blessed with a very wild and natural environment that I just keep the way it is. In these green dense bushes and trees around my house live over 70 different species of birds. 


This is a parrot like species with  long tails and a beautiful grey feather crown and very naughty faces.
The only thing you have to do is to open your mouth as wide as possibly. Not so easy when what you eat is double the size of your mouth.


While your friends are watching you from airy regions, rocking on branches in the winter wind and resting in between meal courses.


But it is a land of plenty. So there is no need to worry.


Further down in the garden are more options to indulge. 
The delicious guavas are ripe and it is pleasure to feast together.


IT CAN NEVER GET FRESHER


And after all the celebrations and all the eating one has to rest again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails