Saturday, November 26, 2011

Number Seventeen





I can still feel your elegance




I can almost see the beauty of your youth





I can sense your old school class
 


Number 17 you are beautiful !




I would never lie
I stood  20 minutes right in front of you.




And I had the strange feeling that it was hard to say Good Bye



I was asked by a friend the other day: Why are you so mad about the old houses in this town?
The old colonial house are of an incredible architectural elegance. I am not limited to the colonial architecture in my preferences.There are many styles that I like especially the architecture of modern mid century. But the houses in the older suburbs of East London radiate a class that is hard to imitate even if they are in a condition of total decay and degradation. Like old human beings you can still see they aura clearly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails