Monday, September 7, 2009

NOK NOK



This story is about Jacques because he deserves a story entirely about him.
Jacques is a designer, creator and artist.
Talented, inventive, improvising with a mind as vast as the universe. And what more can be said about him?
He lives in Nieu Bethesda.



And these are just some of the things he does. This is the interior of his shop NOK NOK.



A handpainted table with " non matching chairs". I am so glad I live in the era of the " non-matching things ".



Another view of the inside of his shop. But things change all the time with him as Jacques tells me.
So you might not find what I saw when you go there.




AND THE OUTSIDE.........


The Orange Hallway of the Nok Nok Guesthouse. I think I forgot to say that he also designed the interior of the Nok Nok familiy guest house in Nieu Bethesda.


This is what I was talking about.


Cacti surrounded by overwhelming yellow...... Usually he tries to hide the backside of his creations but they also fantastic as you can see below.



The inside of the familiy guest house has indeed many surprises.


And I just love this.....Thanks Jacques for a wonderful time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails